These lessons are most suitable for clients of all levels who want individualized care and to achieve the best possible results in improving their skiing skills, and they are intended for both adults and children from 3 years of age.
In a private lesson the instructor will focus only on you. Private lessons will help beginners to quickly learn skiing techniques and make progress, and they will help advanced skiers eliminate bad habits and fine-tune their style, while introducing new skiing options.
Private children's lessons are held in children's ski parks equipped with conveyor belts and many other elements, or directly on the downhill runs of the resort. The child's skiing abilities are always taken into account.
- 1 hour (only children), 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours – lessons can begin on the hour, or you can arrange the time with the Ski School office
- In multi-hour lessons, the last hour is always 10 minutes shorter. When multi-hour lessons are divided into several blocks, each of these blocks is shortened by 10 minutes in the last hour.
- Each lesson is concluded with a final evaluation - a description of what was achieved and further potential direction of the lessons (5 min).
Early Bird (8:30 am – 9:50 am)
- On freshly groomed, virtually empty downhill runs, or at a children's ski school at a discounted price.
- We guarantee priority access to the main transport facilities in the resort.
- Beginners are taught in designated beginner areas - beginners do not need ski passes for lessons.
- Advanced clients are taught all over the Špindlerův Mlýn Ski Resort.
- Lessons are held in any weather.
- Lessons do not include a ski pass or rental of ski/snowboard equipment.
- You take part in lessons at your own risk - we recommend that clients arrange accident insurance.