Group lessons take place in children's parks, which are strategically located throughout the resort.
>>> Professional care
>>> High-quality facilities
>>> Modern teaching aids
Skiing in a group is lots of fun for most children. They not only learn and play together, they also motivate each other to perform better. Children are divided into groups according to their skiing skills and age. The number of children per instructor is 4-7. At the noon break you can pick up your child or sign him up for the noon club, where he will have lunch with the other kids and relax before afternoon skiing.
- All children must wear a helmet during lessons.
- The price of the lessons does not include the rental of equipment or a ski pass.
- Ski school lessons are at your own risk. We recommend that all clients take out accident insurance.
- We teach in every weather.
- Lessons take place in two 110-minute blocks. (= 2 x 2 teaching hours)
- In the event of an accident or illness, we will issue a 1-year ski lesson voucher in the amount of the unused services, upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- If required, we can also issue a confirmation for your insurance company.