FRI December 27 | FRI January 3 | FRI January 31 | SAT February 8 | FRI February 14 | SAT February 22 | FRI February 28 | FRI April 10
Become a member of a mountain expedition for one night and spend a frosty night on the peaks of Krkonoše. Embark on the journey on skis or snowshoes led by a professional mountain guide.
• What can you expect?
Simulation of an expedition camp in Krkonoše
• How long will it?
• How much does it cost?
• What's does the price include?
A professional mountain guide, full equipment and food, breakfast
What should you know about the experience?
- You will meet with the your guide at 5:45 pm in quattro®BAR in Svatý Petr
- The SNOW CAMP is led by professional mountain guide Zdeněk Kříž.
- At the SNOW CAMP you will build a tent for a night in extreme conditions, taste dry expedition food (the same food climbers in the Himalayas eat) and get basic training in avalanche prevention.
- The SNOW CAMP ends in the morning with a rich breakfast at the Stadion restaurant at 9:00 am.
- Expedition equipment rental included in the price includes: a tent, sleeping bag, mat, dry expedition food (+ snowshoes).
- You don't have your own ski mountaineering skis? In the rental shop in Svatý Petr you can get a 30% discount on your equipment by participating in the SNOW CAMP (reservation required at least one week in advance).
- Don't forget to pack a waterproof jacket, a helmet with ski goggles and spare clothes.
- You can sign up for the SNOW CAMP at 4:00 pm the day before the event at the latest.
- The maximum capacity is 12 persons, and the minumum capacity is 4 persons (over 18 years of age).
- In the case of bad weather, the date may be postponed.
After successful completion of the payment process, we will send your voucher to your nominated email address.